Are you stuck on which beauty course(s) are the real deal on the market and will provide you with the best professional-level abilities in the beauty industry?
2nd Image International Skills College is here to equip you with the
necessary training you need to become a true beauty professional and reach your goals quicker.
Whether you dream of building up on your talent, opening up your salon, or progressing in your career, we will support you with qualified and certified beauty facilitators who are ready to help you make your goal a reality.
We understand that you want to learn the top beauty professional techniques and come out as an expert therefore you will be tutored by leading experts. Don’t worry if you want to access this education but your work somehow stands in the way. We have flexible sessions that we can look at to suit your current needs. Most of all, we want to impact you with the essential skills in a simple, straightforward way.
And that’s exactly what you’ll do with our comprehensive selection of courses. Whether you’re a beginner or intermediate, we have the perfect certificate for you.
So, are you ready to restyle the world and discover your inner beauty artist? After all, it’s true that they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You probably may be thinking that beauty therapy is a practice that started just recently but the truth is it has been in existence since humans arrived on the planet through grooming and painting the body – giving rise to the range of professional beauty therapy services we have today.
The concept behind beauty therapy has links with the earliest civilizations. Both Ancient Greek and Egyptian civilizations carried out beauty treatments. Evidence found by archaeologists suggests the use of skin creams and oil treatments was commonplace during these eras. There is also evidence that both women and men used cosmetics during this time, including eyeliner.
Beauty therapy treatments are much more comprehensive than people often realize. This particular form of care goes beyond simple makeup and nails, although, of course, can include both. Beauty therapy treatments now include waxing, tan application, facials, pedicures, eyelash extensions, and eyebrow tints.
What are the benefits of a beauty therapy qualification?
With so many different career paths available to you within the industry, you’re promised an exciting and varied working life. Here are some of the benefits you can expect after beauty therapy qualification:
- Huge range of study options – whether you’re interested in hair, nails, dermatology, or spa treatments, their t to study when it comes to beauty therapy.
- Growing demand – lots of job prospects – demand for beauty treatments is only increasing, which is good news for those about to take their first steps into the industry. From spas to nail salons, there is no shortage of places to work as a trained beauty therapist and, of course, you also have the option to open your e.
- A people-orientated profession – if you’re a confessed people person, there’s no better industry to find yourself in than beauty therapy. With the promise of new clients and new faces every day, you’ll always be around people, making the job exciting and engaging.
What can you do with a beauty therapy qualification?
There is a huge range of potential career options for those with a beauty therapy qualification. And, what’s more, with new treatments and practices emerging all the time, who knows where your qualification might take you?
Here are some of the typical career options for those with a beauty therapy qualification:
- Nail technician
- Spa Therapist
- Make-up artist
- Lash technician
- Facial Therapist
By no means an exhaustive list, we hope this gives a clear picture of the types of careers which may be open to you.
Essays, Practical, Presentations, End month Assessment, Summative Assessment, International Examination (ITEC)
Degree, WASSCE, B.E.C.E, GSCE
- 6 weeks – 18 months depending on the program
- Spa And Salon Management
- Beauty and Spa Therapy
- Beauty Specialist
- Facial Therapy
- Spa Treatment
- Nail Technology
- Eyelash and Brow Enhancement
INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATION (ITEC)
- Beauty Specialist Level II
- Award In Body Massage
- Spa and Salon Management -Level IV